Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Amazing Japanese Woman

photo credits: http://vividscreen.info

There's a picture circulating on social media about how clean the floods are in Japan. They look like swimming pool. I personally haven't seen a flooded area in Japan but I can attest that the rain water on the roads look really clean.

But do you know what's more amazing than the clean flood waters? It's how a Japanese woman remains so put together come hell or high water.


Let's start from the hair. Most Japanese woman have smooth, well-combed hair without any static hair. By the way, static hairs are those hairs that stand or out of place no matter how much wax, spray or gel you put on them. I don't know how these Japanese women smoothen their hair but even the young girls and the old ladies have really un-frizzy hairs.

Next, let's get to the face. I'm so envious of Japanese women's poreless and sweatless faces!  Even in the sweltering heat of summer, I have yet to see a Japanese woman who's sweating to death. Even their makeups don't seem to melt on their skin. They always look so fresh, like no amount of heat can bother their faces.

Then, there's their slim bodies. It's not common to see an overweight Japanese woman. Most of the women are slim as you can imagine what slim is. What's even more surprising is that even pregnant women still look slim, with only their bellies protruding a little.

But don't be fooled by the slimness of their bodies. Japanese women are stronger than they look. The frail-looking ladies in the gym can carry more weights than I do. The girls in my schools have firmer arms and abs than most foreign women I know.

Japanese women are not only strong, they have magic balancing skills. They can cycle with 2 children on their bicycles- one at the back and one in front. They can also cycle in the shortest skirt without exposing themselves. I tried cycling this way and I think I look scandalous. But the Japanese women just amaze me. How can they cycle without their skirts flapping all over?

Another magic balancing skills is they can wear the highest high heels and stilettos while walking for miles. I have even seen women who climbed hills in heels! Not only can they strut in heels, but I can't fathom how their stockings and trousers don't get wet even when they walk in the rain. I swear, I'm in puzzlement how the Japanese women remain dry in the rain.

If you're a woman, you can probably relate how much an effort it is to always look put together. I think the Japanese women have some sort of training/ potion/ secret how to do this. It would be nice if they can share it to me.

How about you, what things amaze you about Japanese women? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...